Thank you 🙂
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What do you find most endearing in a person?
I love a persons smile. I love the way that peoples eyes light up whenever they smile and mean it! I always really like kind people and people who go out of their way to make someone smile.
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I think it would have to be invisibility! I’d love to go and spy on people and see what my little brother was up to now that I don’t see him!!
3. If you could choose any fictional character to be your parabatai, who would you choose?
Hard question! I think Hermione Granger. I think we would instantly click because we are so alike!
4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Steps! When no ones around I just put their greatest hits album on and have a boogie!
5. What’s your favourite place to shop?
Waterstones! Even if I have no money to buy books, its so calming to just browse the books and write down all the books I want to read.
6. What’s your favourite app on your phone?
Goodreads! I love keeping track of all the books I’ve read and all the ones I want to read. Its a bit of an obsession to be honest!
7. Dream job?
I would love to be a full time writer. But I’d also love to be a nurse.
8. If you could meet one celebrity/author/someone you admire, who would it be?
Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU. I’ve admired her for years and I love all the work she’s done for sexual abuse survivors.
9. If you could have coffee with a fiction character, who would you choose and what would you ask them?
Again it would have to be Hermione Granger and I would ask her what its really like to be magical.
10. What was the last song you listened to?
Cheap Thrills by Sia.
11. What made you start blogging?
I love writing and I wanted to share my love of books with the world. And also to meet other bloggers who love books just as much as I do 🙂
- I have several chronic illnesses.
- I love cats.
- I’m obsessed with owls.
- I’m currently writing my first novel.
- I love science.
- I left home at 17.
- I love blankets.
- I like biscuits.
- I start uni in October.
- I haven’t walked since May 2015 and I rely on a wheelchair.
- I love browsing charity shops.
I Nominate (Sorry if you’ve already done this!)
- Do you have any other hobbies apart from reading?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- Do you buy or borrow your books?
- Who is your favourite singer or band?
- What’s your favourite genre?
- Favourite food?
- Can you multi task when reading?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Favourite animal?
- Do you have a favourite author?
- What’s your favourite quote?
Come and Find me 🙂