Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (those of you that celebrate it) and it wasn’t too stressful!
I have been nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by A Frolic Through Fiction so thank you Ashleigh 🙂
This is my first blog award so I’m a little excited!
(I love the award logo! I love Harry Potter!)
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Do you have any bookish resolutions for 2016? If so, what are they?
I would like to read more classics! I’ve read a few but I really want to try more. One at the top of my list is Wuthering Heights. I also want to beat my Goodreads challenge from this year.
2. What is the first book you’re going to read in 2016?
It will probably be the 3rd book from the Vampire Academy series but that may change as I’m currently reading the first book from the 100 series. I may just want to carry on with that!
3. Do you have a LEAST favourite author? If so, who?
Please don’t throw things at me but I’m going to have to say John Green. I read the Fault in her Stars back in February 2013 and I kinda liked it but I didn’t at the same time. I was recovering from an operation at the time and only had that book in the hospital. I tried to get into Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska and couldn’t get into them either. I’m sorry!
4. Did you get any books for Christmas? If so, which ones?
I only got 1 because I have too many TBR books on my bookshelf and I read a lot of my books on my kobo. I got the Illustarted Harry Potter book which is AMAZING! I’ve been after it ever since it came out so you can imagine my joy when my best friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift 🙂
5. Approximately how many books do you own?
A lot! I have over 1000 books currently on my kobo. And I have probably about 150 books on my bookshelves and that’s after I’ve cleared some out for when I move house!
- What is your favourite fictional character?
- What’s your top book of 2015?
- How many books do you generally read a week?
- What’s your favourite book series of all time?
- What’s your favourite book of all time?